Parnagian Architects seeks experienced individuals to join our small but growing studio.
August 30, 2021
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and motivated Architectural Designer with 3-5 years of professional experience to join our small but growing office. Our current projects vary in type and scale and include commercial, residential and religious project types.
Interested applicants should have a strong design aesthetic and well-rounded skill set, be highly motivated, and be able to work independently and collaboratively.
The position entails working directly with the Principal to design, prepare presentation and drawing sets, coordinate with consultants, and communicate with clients. The position also requires working in-person at our office located in Red Bank, New Jersey, with part-time remote work consideration.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited architecture school
- 3-5 years post-graduation experience, with familiarity of all design and documentation phases
- Proficiency in BIM/Revit is a must
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, V-Ray, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in Rhino, 3ds Max and similar software is a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal, written, graphic and intrapersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate within a team, with clients, and with consultants
- U.S. citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Architectural Designer.’ Limit file sizes to 5MB.
No phone calls, please.