We are always looking for talented and open-minded individuals to join our small but growing studio.
If you are interested in working with us, please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments to email@example.com. Limit file sizes to 5MB.
No phone calls, please.
Current Openings:Architectural Staff Level II or Architect Level II (3-5+ years experience)
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and motivated designer/architect with 3-5+ years of professional experience to join our small but growing office. We have an exciting range of projects currently on the boards, which vary in type and scale and include commercial, residential and religious project types.
We are a close-knit firm. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, have excellent design skills, be looking to collaborate on all aspects of design and be willing to help grow the firm. Successful applicants will be exposed to a range of project types, tasks and responsibilities.
The position entails working directly with the principal and senior staff to design, prepare presentation and drawing sets, coordinate with consultants and communicate with clients, among others. The position also requires working in-person at our office located in Red Bank, New Jersey, with part-time remote work consideration.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Professional Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited architecture school
- 3-5 years post-graduation experience, with familiarity of all design and documentation phases
- Proficiency in BIM/Revit is a must
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, V-Ray, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in Rhino, 3ds Max and similar software is a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal, written, graphic and intrapersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate within a team, with clients, and with consultants
- U.S. citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization